lortab generic valium buy diazepam Parramatta Laser Tattoo Removal
cheapest roche valium Have you ever regretted your decision to get a tattoo? Or are you more like me and are worried about having a laser tattoo removal when you’re an elder?
In the past several years, the tattoo has become an intransigent part of the fashion world, but are they really a permanent accessory anymore?
As the number of people getting a tattoo has been on the rise, there has been a corresponding demand for a more effective form of tattoo removal. Long gone are the days when chemical destruction or salabrasion were your go-to options for tattoo removal. Technology has evolved to the point where laser tattoo removal can typically be expected to guarantee 80-90% removal.
Thankfully the new technology we have here, can help you. The Q-Switch Laser treatment applies powerful pulses of light to the skin, which breaks down the ink into tiny particles making it easier for your immune system to rid yourself of unwanted artwork.
- We use the Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser, which is one of the most commonly used lasers for tattoo removal.
- The Q-Switched lasers produce a high-powered beam of laser light at a speed that is too fast to heat the skin, the very short pulse of light penetrates the skin without breaking it and is absorbed by the tattoo ink particles
- The ink particles are then broken down into smaller pieces; your body’s immune system recognises these particles as something that shouldn’t be there and removes them naturally via the body’s own natural elimination system.
- A gradual fading of the tattoo occurs over a series of treatments
- Under normal conditions, the process which breaks down the tattoo ink begins 2 weeks after the laser treatment. The ink will continue to evacuate for approximately 4-6 weeks. For this reason, treatments are scheduled no closer than 4 weeks apart
- Little preparation is required before your treatment
- Sun beds or sunbathing should be avoided at least 4 weeks before your treatment
- A reduced blood sugar level can make you feel faint or queasy so it’s essential that you eat something about an hour before treatment
- Protective eye shields are provided and the skin will be cleaned
- The laser applicator is then passed over the tattoo releasing quick pulses of light, an audible clicking noise is often heard as the ink particles break down
- An instant whitening or blistering of the skin is seen after treatment, but this generally fades quickly
- Immediately following the treatment an ice pack will be applied to soothe the treated area
- The area will be tender for up to 48 hours
- A bandage or patch may be used to protect the area
- The treated location will need to be covered with sunblock when out in the sun during the healing process
- Initially the tattoo is unlikely to look any different but will fade over the following 4-8 weeks as the body disperses it
- Following your treatment an antibiotic ointment will be applied to the area and a dressing may be used
- After treatment skin may be red and swollen; this is normal
- Full after care instructions will be included in your consultation
valium australia buy Overview
The procedure is relatively quick, at only 20 minutes per session. No anaesthesia is required for this safe and effective treatment with no downtime. It usually takes several treatment sessions to remove a tattoo successfully, this depends upon the colour of the tattoo ink as well as other factors, with regular intervals between sessions.
If you’re looking for an affordable laser tattoo removal service, and like us you believe that size matters, get in touch and book your free consultation.